Bahria Town Karachi Newly Built M9 interchange Which Is Opened For The Public
Bahria town is located in Karachi in Pakistan. It is one of the biggest housing communities. It has all kinds of modern facilities which are necessary for living an International standard of life. The city is designed in such a way that the residents get wonderful living experiences. The size of the town is 45, 493 acres, and is owned and managed privately. Bahria town has gained popularity and is featured in many magazines and news agencies. It is considered the richest and the prosperous part of Pakistan.
Founder And Chief Executive Officer Of Bahria Town
Malik Riaz Hussain founded Bahria town in the late 1990s. He is a well known Pakistani businessman. He was born in Sialkot, and at the starting of his career, he was a clerk and used to work in a construction company situated in Rawalpindi. The other famous personality is Ahmed Ali Riaz Malik, a famous chief executive officer of Bahria town. He is highly knowledgeable and has sound knowledge of business strategies. Chairman of Bahria Town Malik Riaz Hussain and Zayn Malik were present on the occasion of the signing ceremony.
Unique Features Of The Town
The top attractions of Bahria town attract a large number of people. Some of these are:
- Rafi Cricket Stadium – One of the biggest cricket stadiums. The stadium is situated in Precinct 34 in Bahria sports city. It can accommodate around 50 000 people.
- Hyatt Regency Hotel – This hotel has a global presence and has now become an important part of Bahria Town in Karachi. The hotel has 200 guest rooms, lobby, 3 restaurants, and a space of 1600 square meters, which can be utilized for the meetings. The hotel will be launched in 2023.
- Day And Night Safari – It is possible to take a safari even at night. The adventure lovers get an opportunity to explore wildlife during the night. Due to this reason, many families have invested in the project.
- Bahria Adventura – It is an international theme park in the town. The park is a source of attraction for the children. It has attractions like Aladdin and Sindbad, Water rides, and Castles.
- Saudi German Hospital – It is under construction in Precinct. The hospital will have top-class medical facilities.
- 36 – Hole PGA Golf Course- It has a lush green landscape. Lakes surround this. It is under construction; once it finishes, it will be the top attraction of the place.
One of the latest advancement in Bahria town is:
Bahria Town Newly Built Interchange On M9 Motorway – Its opening ceremony was celebrated on 14th February 2020 at Bahria Town Gate House. It is the first biggest public infrastructure that is constructed. Funds are given by a private real estate developer. The motive behind its opening is to help the commuters, who are living in Bahria town and the travelers who visit the place.
It is 8 km long and has 3 underpasses, many slip roads, service roads, access roads, and the construction of the causeway and a new bridge. 35 acres of land is used for its construction. Beautiful plants and the trees are planted on the sides of the roads and the walkways. An essential component of the system is the drainage system. The resident of the town who traveled on M9 was so happy for its timely completion and its high quality.
Details About the Bahria Karachi Motorway Interchange
It is one of the most modern interchanges. The specialty of the project is a modern irrigation system. It has an eight-foot fence along with a 3-foot high guard rail. The famous M-9 interchange is completed within the estimated time. It matches with the international standards and has all the major and compulsory installations.
It will link Bahria with motorway M9. The travelers and the residents will enjoy access to the Bahria town, including the main highway, which helps in connecting the major township with the city of Karachi. There will be entering and exit plazas for the commuters. There are expenses of billions of rupees in its construction. The interchange will improve the quality of life of the people and will provide ease of conveyance to the people residing in Karachi. The interchange has covered the area of 50 acres and is an excellent symbol of uniqueness.
Main Benefits Of Bahria Town Karachi Interchange
The interchange will assist in promoting quicker transport for the people of Bahria and Karachi, and now it is open to handle all kinds of traffic. One of the biggest advantages of constructing this motorway is that it becomes easier to visit attractive places in Bahria Town. The world-class attractions like Rafi Cricket Stadium, Grand Jamia Mosque, etc. can be visited. The other benefit is that property prices will be affected in the town.